From: Jim Sower <canarder@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EfI Filter Size
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:04:19 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
<... I'm not Buly, but I think I have the answer to your question... it's SkyCraft Surplus ...>
I guess that's the place - the picture of the store looks familiar.  They used to have a really crude web site and I could find stuff.  Now I can't find Mil spec wire to save my soul.
Jim S.
BTW, do you have the milspec number for common aircraft wire handy?

Marvin Kaye wrote:

Jim Sower <canarder@frontiernet.net> wrote:

"""
 Also, what is the link of the "salvage" outfit in FL that has such good
prices in Mil Spec wire?
 Jim S.
"""

I'm not Buly, but I think I have the answer to your question... it's SkyCraft Surplus (http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/)... it's the neatest place ever.  I about lived there while I was working on that Lancair IVP... it was 2 I4 exits away from the guy's house.  Wire, relays, solid state components, switches, project boxes, nuts, bolts, raw materials (plastics, aluminum, steel, etc), plugs, rivets, springs... the list goes on and on and on.  But if all you're looking for is wire, I guarantee they will have what you're looking for. Their prices are excellent as well.

     <marv>

 Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
 Archive:   http://lancaironline.net/lists/flyrotary/List.html