From: Zook's Aviation Services Inc. <FLY@ZOOKSAVIATION.COM>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Heating the Fuel
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:43:39 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>, <Dastaten@earthlink.net>
Be aware of the effects of lower pressure as you go up in altitude.

Be aware of static charge. Make certain everything is grounded and at the same potential.

I hate to give away this idea, but why not send the Water/Oil along the leading edge of the wing. Now
the Liquid cooling is your friend, and we all can work on developing Anti-Ice. Not Known icing equipment yet, but gets us down the path of this development for the future. All I can think of is a crude idea of a long base board
with fins with water and oil in it. Removable at the end of the wing.

Again the oil and water are made at the same temp so the Rotary is happier without the differential cooling temps.

Mike Zucco

www.zooksaviation.com
fly@zooksaviation.com

- Air Taxi/Charter Booking