From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: More wild ideas was Re: [FlyRotary] Re: To Paul SOme diagnosis thoughts
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:38:02 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 5:02 PM

I shamelessly copied Ed Anderson's aluminum sump tank, with the exception that my tank is slightly larger, and is located on the cool side of the firewall instead of the engine side of the firewall like Ed's.  Paul Conner

Paul,  Can you add a temp sensor for this aluminum header tank?  Might be good info.

Rusty (whatsawicki)

Hi, Rusty....I could add one, I suppose. My aluminum tank is located on the cold side of the fuselage (behind the rear seat), and always feels cool to the touch, even after an hour of flight.  Of course, I have not had my hand calibrated lately, but if the tank was getting warm, it would seem that I would be able to feel it with the palm of my hand.

     In answer to your question whatsawicki, I'm afraid I can't answer online due to censorship, and some people's wives may be reading these posts. Paul Conner

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.