From: ZOOKS AVIATION SERVICES INC. cw <fly@zooksaviation.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Aquiring the engine
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:45:44 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I have an 89 motor with blown aft rotor seals/apex seals. Not certain about the housing.  89 Motor has the lightened rotor and fly wheel. It is in N.Y.

Last I heard Junk Yard prices if you can find one is: ~ $800. Considering selling for less since the aft rotor
went.

Considering selling it. Trying to convince a Friend to go to a Rotary for an RV-9. first come first serve.

Also concidering for myself.

Mike Zucco

386 257 5759

- Air Taxi/Charter Booking