From: <13brv3@mchsi.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: fuel pump suction?
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 22:44:00 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

Greetings,

I have two of the EFI pumps that Tracy sells, and I’m trying to find a place to put them.  I realize that these pumps push fuel a lot better than they can pull it, but I don’t really want to mount the pumps on the floor.  Do you think I would have a problem if I mount them about a foot above the level of the fuel?

Thanks,

Rusty (vacation, building marathon)

Turbo 13B powered RV-3 (experimental aircraft)...Be Afraid :-)

1993 RX-7 R1... Not stock, carry bail money :-)