From: Fred Vandeman <fvandeman@comcast.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 20b Intake manifold
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 22:42:02 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
From: Tom Kendall <Tom.Kendall@att.net>
Date: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:21:22 PM America/Chicago
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] 20B Intake manifolds available
Attachments: There is 1 attachment

Wade,
This is an e-mail the Tom Sent me before I purchased mine. Love it!!
Fred

"I've got a batch of 4 cast manifolds being machined, with 2 of them not
spoken for yet. Selling at cost for $250 each + S&H. Drop me a line if you
are interested.

Will have more made if there is enough interest.

Tom Kendall
Tom.Kendall@att.net
Thomas.Kendall@NMCCO.com
920-755-7661 (work)
920-406-0354 (home)"

Image
20B manifold fitup2.jpg
Homepage: http://www.flyrotary.com/

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 05:17 PM, wadebush wrote:

Marc,
I'm new to the group so forgive me if this old news.
I saw your post on a 20b intake manifold by Tom Kendall. Do you have more information on obtaining one? Does he use part of the original intake? Got a picture and price?
Thanks,
Wade Bush
Flying 20b to be