From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: dynamic balancing
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 19:38:39 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for Rick Girard <fly.ez@verizon.net>:

Marv,  I did my engine because even though I have zero experience with rotary
engines I have done it on recips and it makes a dramatic difference. Like being
too rich or too thin, you can never be too smooth, it's just efficiency you're
throwing away.  My two cents.

Rick Girard

[Thanks for the data point.  I'm now thinking seriously towards having it done, considering that I've replaced the e-shaft and had the rotors coated things aren't as they were back on the day that the engine was taken apart.

          <Marv>                   ]