From: Chris Sargent <rv7rotary@knology.net>
Subject: Yoke ends, rod ends, clevis ends
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:47:46 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Here's an eBay link for rod ends, 10-32 threads, forged steel, $3 per dozen @ $3.85 S&H.  I purchased a dozen and am very pleased with them.  At $6.85 that's less than 60 cents each ($5 apiece at Van's).  The seller purchased them surplus and has about 90 remaining.  He will sell multiple dozens for $3 per dozen with a fixed S&H of $3.85, no matter how many you purchase.

The bearing surface (where the pin goes through) is machined, as are the outer and inner faces.

The Van's variety are machined while these are forged, but I think you'll find these are more than strong enough for any purpose we have.

Chris Sargent