From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Atkins parts
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:50:08 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "John Slade" <sladerj@bellsouth.net>:
I told you I'd send along some pics of the wrap-over intake manifold and the throttle body that Dave & Kathy Atkins are selling
Nice looking parts.
Does the intake fit a 3rd gen turbo?
How much?
Regards,
John Slade
Cozy IV http://kgarden.com/cozy

[The intake manifold is supposed to bolt up directly to my '87 TurboII block... if the (4) port locations and bolt centers are the same on the 3rd gen I guess it would fit just fine.  I just don't know how the 2 compare... I'm sure Kathy could confirm one way or the other.  Cost of the manifold is $250.

           <Marv>            ]