From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Yep! East of the Mississippi Re: Apex seal spring
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:34:19 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Dana,

    I have a lot of used rotary parts I saved (just a pack rat at heart), so
I know I must have a few used apex seal springs.  Send me your snail mail
address and I'll dig them out get several of them out to you tomorrow. You
can pick the one you want to use {:>)

Ed

Ed Anderson
eanderson@carolina.rr.com