From: kevin lane <n3773@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: oil dipstick/engine test stand
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:06:37 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Re: [FlyRotary] Fuel Filter Part Number Was  Re: EFI Filter Question
Ed - I had been thinking of using 1x2" steel tubing, which, admittedly, is overkill.  experience tells me ,though, that your idea of bolting it together, rather than welding, leaves me with something much easier to disassemble and eventually reuse.  the plywood should provide plenty of sideways rigidity, or I can always add an "X" brace there.  I have the luxury of popping over to van's and tracing a firewall from one off the shelf, since I didn't think ahead and do it before assembly.
Kevin Lane  Portland, OR
e-mail-> n3773@comcast.net
web-> http://home.comcast.net/~n3773
(browse w/ internet explorer)