From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: NEW ADDRESS!!!
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:24:10 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Hi Gang,

The folks that took over OLSUSA (Earthlink) finally managed to do it..... they blew away the FlyRotary list sometime yesterday.  I have imported all the email addresses I had into the new system and have the FlyRotary list back up and running on new servers.  Please note, with this move we now have a new email address..... please change your addressbook entry for the FlyRotary list to:

      flyrotary@lancaironline.net

Along with the change of address we're going to move the FlyRotary website to its new domain, flyrotary.com, sometime during the next week.  I've got a bit of fiddling to do over the next few days to make sure that everything is running smoothly, but I suspect we're going to be ok.  I'm sorry if you sent posts over the last few days and haven't seen them.... they've gone off to never-never land, along with the rest of the list at the old domain, so please resend to the new address.

If you know anyone who was on the list at the old address please contact them and let them know the new address... chances are that the list of subscribers I installed on the new servers may be missing a person or two (understatement of the week).  Additionally, if you unsubscribed from the FlyRotary list sometime in the distant past and you're reading this message, it means that I failed to synchronize the unsubscribes with my offline subscriber list... to unsubscribe from this new list just send a blank message (from the email address you want removed) to the list at the following address:

  flyrotary-off@lancaironline.net

you may get a message back asking you to confirm your unsubscribe request. Just follow the directions and the system will unsubscribe you.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone... we should be back to normal in a few days.    <Marv>

PS.. the maximum message size allowed is now 300k, so watch your picture file sizes when you send them.  One nice thing is we don't have a daily volume limit here, so you won't get those bounces if someone happens to send an overly large file or too many pictures throughout any single day.  We'll also have a searchable web-based archive setup shortly, so hang in there.  This should result in a major improvement overall.  If you've got any questions feel free to drop me a line at marv@lancair.net.  Thanks.........